Whether you want to be glamorous or just your prettiest self, the makeup trends for 2017 have something for you to try. Here are 7 looks that are going to be popular in 2017.
1. Pink is the New Neutral. Think a monochromatic, romantic, but natural look. Pair sheer pink applied high on your checks and a pink lipstick. Don’t forget to add some soft, yet graphic, eyeshadow in a slightly darker shade. You’re going to look fresh and lovely. If pink isn’t your color, you can use almost any color to create that monochromatic look – it’s going to be big in 2017.
2. Shiny and Glossy Eyeliner. If you love liquid eyeliner, 2017 is going to be your year. It’s definitely in. Buy one with shine and gloss. You want a vinyl-like look that’s really going to pop with a gleaming finish. Wing it out and open up your eyes for a beautiful look.
3. Not the Whole Line. Speaking of eyeliner – give it a new look. Interrupt it. Think about lining only the center of your eyes. It’s especially effective on the bottom lash. 2017 isn’t trying to be flawless – it’s trying to get you to master new, interesting looks!
4. Metallic Shines in 2017. You’ve mastered the vinyl look for your eyeliner and now add even more glitter with a metallic eyeshadow. You’re going to see metals and chromes showing up in shadows. It’s a continuation of 2016’s gloss but ramped up. Make 2017 your year to shine – especially when you want to be your most dazzling.
5. Beautiful Skin. Stock up on your favorite moisturizes. 2017 will bring back a healthy, glowing face. Contouring is out. Instead, keep your skin fresh and beautiful. Then, create some pop with a bold lipstick or dramatic eyeshadow.
6. Be Glossy. Your lips, that is. The matte lipsticks from 2016 are going to be traded in for lip gloss. Glossy lips are youthful and give your lips dimension. So, go with the gloss. You love the way it feels and the way it looks. Be glad it’s back.
7. Forget Overdone Brows. Those dramatic, squared-off brows went out with 2016. This year’s brow is going to be naturally groomed and straighter. Think boyish. Again, it’s a younger look. Just brush your brows and fill them in lightly and you’re good – very good – to go.
If you love the new looks for 2017, but want to spend less time on your makeup, give yourself a New Year’s gift – lash extensions. One of the trends for 2017 is colored mascara – burgundy is great. Face it, your eyelashes are what make your eyes beautiful and your eye makeup pop. Whether you choose a color or just a natural look, eyelash extensions mean you can put away your mascara and wake up looking beautiful. It’s as simple as an appointment at your eye lash extension salon.