Women want to look better, fresher and younger. Cosmetics are big business, but, unfortunately, they don’t always deliver the results you want. Here are 5 good reasons to think about talking with a medical spa to find the products you want.
1. A Medical Expert Helps You Choose. When you visit a medical spa, you’re not going to be overwhelmed by the selection and unsure what is right for you. You’re going to get experienced advice. Medical spas have doctors, nurse practitioners, nurses and other professionals on staff. They know skin and they know their products. They can give you the advice you need to buy the right product without that expensive trial and error.
2. You Know their Potency. Over-the-counter skin care may have an impressive list of ingredients – but are those ingredients strong enough to do the job? The professionals at a medical spa will know exactly what each ingredient is and what its concentration is in the skin care product. You’re not trying to figure out what you need and if a product’s strength is right. Instead, you can count on the medical spa personnel to know the skin care product and if it is strong enough to give you good results.
3. You’ll Find Products for Specific Uses. What does your face need? Does it need to be firmed with age spots faded away? Do you want to make scars from acne or even surgery less visible? Did you know that there are creams that can act like Botox? Medical grade cosmetics can address specific needs and leave you looking your very best!
4. You Know What’s in a Product. If you’ve ever tried to read all the ingredients in a skin care product, there were probably only a few that meant anything to you. When you deal with a medical spa, they know exactly what is in their product. In fact, some they may carry their own line of products. If you have a question about what’s in a product, they have the answers.
5. You Know What to Expect. When you use products from a medical spa, you’re going to get the real story – not just promises. The personnel understand what to expect from each skin care product and they understand your skin and the condition it’s in. They can give you the expert advice so that you know what you can expect. You can understand what the final results can be instead of listening to the claims of an advertisement.
Most medical weight loss centers are also medical spas. They are interested in all of you – and making you look your very best. Whether you want to take off pounds or just get glowing, you can talk to professionals who will understand your goals and give you realistic advice. Whether you choose laser treatments, chemical peels or the medical grade skin care products you can trust, seeing your medical spa can make it happen. They can create the best you ever!